First of all, Happy Mother's Day! I love my Momma so so much. And I love my mother-in-law as well. They are just fantastic. I know my mom could have been doing a lot of other stuff besides raising me, but I also know that she never even considered doing anything but staying home with my brothers and sisters and me and showing us how to be good people. Thanks Mom!
This is my mom with her favorite pink Snuggie. I'm sure she'll love this pic of her
And I have a great mother-in-law. She has been so kind to me since the first time she embarrassed me while eating at Goodwood BBQ. She played a large role in helping me decide to apply to medical school, which I think was one of the better decisions I've made. Also, she raised a beautiful daughter who I'm really glad decided to marry me!
The past two Saturdays I've woken up at 5:30a.m. to see my
cousins married. That is love. Bryan was married on April 30th in the St. George temple. In the very same sealing room as my brother Scott, my mom and dad, my grandparents, my great grandparents, and perhaps even my great great grandparents. Since I was on my mission when Scott got married, Bryan's sealing was my first experience in the St. George temple. It was fantastic.
This sealing room might not be St. George, but it looks fairly similar. It was really full. So many people just love my cousin Bryan! I hope they are deliriously happy right now.
How gorgeous is the St. George Temple!
Rachel just got married yesterday in the Bountiful temple. It was a great gathering. Rachel's dress was gorgeous, the breakfast was DELICIOUS, and I got to catch up with all my cousins from Uncle Jay.

And I got to see Lanette and Shawn's new baby girl. She is beautiful!
Tomorrow I get to shadow a pathologist who will be performing a bone marrow biopsy. Uncle Al knows him and set up the connection. I've never witnessed anything like a bone marrow biopsy. He told me to definitely eat breakfast, because it makes people who are even very experienced in the OR sometimes feel a little woozy. Sound interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment