Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthday Feast, Free of Charge

On my birthday, I was treated to free food by five restaurants.

A few weeks before my birthday, I signed up for every birthday club I could find. Then the birthday emails started flowing in. I chose all of the places that gave me free food, and I mean free food. No buy this and get that for free. Only walk in, eat, and leave. I think I found a worthy birthday tradition.

Grand Slam Breakfast

Rooty Tooty Fresh n Fruity

Premium Shake

Medium Brisket Sub

Gourmet Burger

If you want to do this for your own birthday, check out this link. It is a list of just about every birthday club you can think of.

PS. Troy, I'm getting ready for the cruise next year. You're going to have some competition!

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Just read this! Hilarious!!! I'm gonna have to tell Troy to start preparing :)

    ReplyDelete